'84 BJ60 on eBay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

marshcat

SILVER Star
Threads
Has anyone taken a look at this '84 BJ60 for sale on eBay?

I'm considering throwing the guy an offer. Would love a diesel 60 as a retro daily driver to replace my rusty 100-series.

That's exactly 141 trucks after my BJ60! Mine has a bit more rust (visible, anyways...) and has had a new frame put in (about ten years ago), still starts and runs like a top ( never even had the head off). Has been a dependable, driveable (5 speed with power steering, power brakes and power clutch) economical diesel that I wouldn't take twice what he's asking for.
If you get what I'm saying!!
Buy it and have fun!

It's already bid higher than I would pay for that rig.

I don't know why people get excited about the 3b. I wouldn't want one in a 40, none the less a 60.

Decided against it because it's riding on 15 year old tires. That seems like a bad sign for quality of maintenance.

Decided against it because it's riding on 15 year old tires. That seems like a bad sign for quality of maintenance.
Id do a little more investigative work before I made that assumption. My 60 had 19 year old tires on it and came with literally every maintenance receipt since new in 83. 🤷‍♂️

Id do a little more investigative work before I made that assumption. My 60 had 19 year old tires on it and came with literally every maintenance receipt since new in 83. 🤷‍♂️

I'm trying to do the investigative work but the seller isn't answering my questions. I offered him $5k, he came back with $6500 but I can't do that uninformed.

Ah well, another one will come along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom