'84 60 SOA rolling body w/ff rear $1000 MD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Moving cross country and can't take my whole project with with me. Here is what you get for $1000:
-1984 FJ60 body, poo brown with practically no rust
-stock wheels/tires
-C'N'T rebuilt front axle
-Full floater, rebuilt rear axle (no third available, use any other 60 third)
-Brand new stock springs with lng add-a-leafs
-Brand new grease able anti-inversion shackles
-Brand new Marlin crawler hi-steer

the bad:
no interior, no motor, no tranny, no t-case, no brake lines, no master cylinder. The motor mounts on the frame have been replaced with custom mounts for a 4bt, also custom tranny mounts have been welded in, both can be ground out very easily. Not sure what other mechanical parts are missing right now but to be safe expect just the body/frame/axles/wheels/tires.

This is a pretty good deal considering all the new parts and the labor done for the spring over, need it gone and don't have time to part it out, thus the low price. Also can't ship this thing so it has to go locally.
email me at ryanbahn@gmail.com Could be interested in trading for some 80 series parts.

Located in Poolesville, MD, Here are some pic's of the project over the last couple of years, I don't have any great ones of the body but I should be able to get some by Friday.

DSCN1214.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

This is about the most amount of rust on the body, the frame is just surface stuff, the rear channel of the frame is still perfect.

IMG_0894.jpg

It's a good thing this is Poo brown or I'd buy it, and I need another project like a hole in the head.

I'm in Rockville/Derwood. Give me a shout if you end up sticking around the area and staying active with Cruisers.

Good luck with the sale, this is a steal!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom