SOLD 84+ 3b 24v alternator new in box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 2 of these. They are brand new discontinued parts. Last listing I can find is 1200usd and 1100usd from partsouq and anyama. I am asking 900usd per unit. Feel free to flame away
20200712_124300.jpg

The p/n shown on the box label indicates this is for a BJ7x with power steering and internal I/C voltage regulator.

You may be able to fit it onto a BJ42 but will at the very least require re-wiring to convert from the original ext voltage regulator (not a bad thing, just a little extra work)

Also, your original Bj42 vacuum pump may not fit this newer alternator (not 100% sure of that).

The p/n shown on the box label indicates this is for a BJ7x with power steering and internal I/C voltage regulator.

You may be able to fit it onto a BJ42 but will at the very least require re-wiring to convert from the original ext voltage regulator (not a bad thing, just a little extra work)

Also, your original Bj42 vacuum pump may not fit this newer alternator (not 100% sure of that).
Yes you are correct this is an internal reg.

stupid question, i have a1984 bj73 24v. will it work? thank you so much

Does your BJ73 have power steering and internal I/C regulator?
Can you look at your old Alt and read the p/n on the label?
Even better, can you post a couple of good photos showing your old Alt?

It will fit your BJ73 but without knowing if your old one has I/C or external regulator, I can't say if is is a direct swap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom