83320-60041 1968-6/80 FJ55 GAS Fuel Tank Sending Unit Lives Once Again in 100% TOYOTA Genuine Parts KIT Format Plug Play Screws Gasket Wire Sub Harnes (1 Viewer)

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
C77C0B64-5B1E-40C0-A463-DCAE4C70BC10.jpeg
D58751D5-0718-4F5C-9931-50BBC17F222C.jpeg
327E3C43-7095-411B-BF97-65E53C25DBF8.jpeg
9546162C-5413-4771-9D7D-F02BFF101539.jpeg
4B8458AD-1437-4072-84FE-84344DCD043A.jpeg

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
UPDATE :

The NEW 100% TOYOTA GENUINE Parts 83320-60041 Reproduction Fuel tank Sender Kits will be listed online parts store some time next 24 Hours

i WILL update this thread soon as it is , also a
FORMAL stand alone FJ55 Forum Classified AD , as this IS TECH Section .............

thanks
matt

1630748164507.png

@ToyotaMatt I have check your website and can not seem to find the listing for the fuel sending unit. Any update as to when it will be available? Cost?

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
@ToyotaMatt I have check your website and can not seem to find the listing for the fuel sending unit. Any update as to when it will be available? Cost?

YES ,

I BUILK ordered 20pc of the main kit proprietary part the sender it self from japan , they finally arrived Friday via dhl

slow shipping international these days ?

I have been hand making each one since Friday and creating the FULL-ON plug and play kit formats outlined above , i keep good stock on all other included Toyota

genuine parts and the YAZAKI oem Toyota wire sub harness parts too

i plan to list online store later into the night some time

i will also create a simple but formal FJ55 stand alone forum classified ad with a ONLINE store DIRCT HYPER link as oi always do

- also a main general classified section same in kind listing too

i am keenly aware NOT ALL FJ55 owner operators take advantage of our little nitch strand alone BASEMENT location forum ?>

this key point puzzled me for along time in general ?

until i asked around !

folks fj55 are simply NOT aware you all are down here and this special place even exists at all in any way ?

thats a huge shame and a missed opportunity for both them and you , i WILL and plan to change this fact for the better of all who own FJ55

- i will Mention in my own colorful way TECH savey way , HYPER LINKS to FJ55 stand alone forum and a brief " HEY DID YOU all KNOW about this special

place 411 "

i will bet you in short time someone even one person will mention " I had no idea this place even existed till now " :)

time will tell , history will be the judge if my 7th TEq sense is spot on or not ?

anyway , enough chatty matty

soon

i will update this thread after online store listing set up , your not the only folks PM me about this all week too

thanks for reaching out and for your suport too , it means alot to me professionally and indeed personally MY Pipe dreams are well , ?

will make a difference in the FJ55 world and to you directly POSOTIVE @elroberds 😇

, correct FSM by the book progress takes time too .

kindly matt

FJ56 - Copy1231.jpg

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Looking forward to this! I need to swap out fuel tanks in my Pig, so it would be nice to start with a new sender unit.

thats the idea Mr. pablo

almost done with the first RUN batch

hang tight , its a insanely BUSY DAY here at the LAB

it seams THANKSGIVING WEEK OFF WORK parts Needs are early this year ?

ODD >>>>>>>>?

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
Finally caught up with online store shipping and all pending order mri

To Hand-Kraft out the first formal production. Run and batch

Nothing has changed with the master kit plug and play i outline above ..

844319FC-E32A-4D45-8927-D85D532F9482.jpeg
28796F81-86C1-4B90-80D7-1C438C9671F9.jpeg
A878BD18-FB49-4ED0-81B4-1F4196FF6A85.jpeg
805A343D-8C4B-46DA-B049-A065F0026058.jpeg

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
a few words of wisdom :

i have had this latest pipe dream iron in my fire place of ideas on paper for a few years now , it was not till i had a verified real FJ55 donor existing used perfect still shape to clone by that i could PULL the trigger and make this all happen real time live ...

NOTE : I WILL BE FRANK for the GOOD of the FJ55 Community here , there are indeed other lets just say " name brand VENDORS online " for now that claim to have and sell a correct FJ55 fuel tank sender , even a OEM toyota new / nos one too ?

- The 3 examples of this i came across in my extensive R & D were all TOTAL BULL and incorrect big time !

BOTTOM Line , they Look NOTHING like my PERIOD CORRECT one at all , i clearly POST and SHOW the original DONOR part from a 1978 fj55 i personally pulled that had fj55 stamped on the top too ..

don't be fooled by this in any way .... !

that's is all will comment on this matter , except if you have the burning Desire ?

Pull YOUR verified FJ55 existing one and visually compare mine to any other one anywhere online ?

you will see what i clearly outline above for the Record .....

thanks for reading this statement and caution details

i simply care :)

matt ............

Hi Matt-
Please respond to DM's.

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com

i have been out of town doing the holiday family thing

ALL fuel sending units FJ55 have been shipped and processed

any other orders im pulling a all night'r and the'll be at the USPS BWIU Airport DEPOT at opening bell

that is all ............

thanks

@ToyotaMatt --- here is the fuel sending unit installed on mine. 05/70 production year. Pulled the gauge cluster and cleaned all contacts on the back of gauge and reinstalled in the SOR reproduction panel. I did not drop the steering column and as a result marked up the panel pretty good. Question for others- when you fill your tank to max, does the needle go beyond the full mark or does it stop at the full mark. Matt- after cleaning the contacts on the back it seemed to move the needle a bit further.
55gasgauge.jpg

ToyotaMatt

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Website
vintageteqparts.com
@ToyotaMatt --- here is the fuel sending unit installed on mine. 05/70 production year. Pulled the gauge cluster and cleaned all contacts on the back of gauge and reinstalled in the SOR reproduction panel. I did not drop the steering column and as a result marked up the panel pretty good. Question for others- when you fill your tank to max, does the needle go beyond the full mark or does it stop at the full mark. Matt- after cleaning the contacts on the back it seemed to move the needle a bit further. View attachment 2871662

well well well ,

it seams each little detail / details matter indeed ! :D

TOTAL KOOLNESS :cool::beer::beer::beer:

- i have had well over 20+ various land cruisers in my life , mostly 40's , currently a 1/79 fj55 , and one fj60 back in t-ten college

- summery :

- ALL FULL gauges stopping points vary a TAD , some go way way into the past F zone , others have only gone up to it ?

- HOWEVER there is a relevant UPDATE here :

- but , IF u have a TOTALLY FULL TANK of GAS right now ?

then the guage is telling the truth in factual reliable readings it appears ..........:)

- NOW , back to the JUICY UPDATE :

i just received this today , seller swore out of a 1/69 USA spec FJ55 , out of ALASKA ?

- it has NO indicator lamps

- DOES have the UNKNOWN BOX thing on back of gauge cluster too like ALL older ones i have seen or understand to have ..........

- i WILL absolutyly make a LIVE bench test video here to CONFIRM what my hours of R-& D and your apparent LIVE REAL TIME Field experience also shows TECH facts

HERE is what i have ?

can others chime in and Help ID PRO date what i say and was told is a 1/69 USA spec . FJ55LG cluster meter ?

Thanks
matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom