83 pages (currently) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A few days ago, someone mentioned that I would frequently post SEARCH in response to some questions. Yes, I do tend to do that once in a while. But I just spent some time perusing the, currently, 83 pages worth of tech posts in our 80/100's section. Wow. There is some great stuff in there.

Yes, this is on the verge of chat value, but if you are thinking of starting a project, try searching the archive. The search works great and you can be as specific or non-specific as you want to be when doing it.

There are some great write ups on EGR, front end service, oil, sliders, winchs, tire selection, bumper selection, wet kick panels, windshield replacement, wiper motors, ant. motors, washer diverters etc.

Someday soon, maybe we'll have a thread that lists in preference order, what to carry toolwise to do most of the jobs, but that starts frequently and quickly fades based on so many different preferences.

Hopefully we'll someday get back Jim Phillips from poohtrolville, but there is some great info here if you go back and read it.

Agreed :D

In between all of the worthless tech there is some great humor too. :flipoff2:

and 1 or 2 part numbers. You know, the important ones, like the console carpet, of course priced differently for different colors. :flipoff2:

:D No kidding. I can't believe how much info is here. I've only had this truck a couple of months and I've learned a whole lot thanks to you guys and this site. So far everything that I've needed has been in the archives plus some personal perspective that has had me laughing. It helps make this rig a lot more affordable. :cheers: Greg

I'm a rookie on this board :doh:....... but, I'm in total agreement with the great humor :ban: and technical info found here :D :D :D. I'm very thankful for this board and the help it offers guys like me that enjoys saving money by doing my own wrenching. I even found out what a "smart shopper" is :eek:, and became one :D...... thanks to Cdan. I really appreciate everyone's willingness to help and offer suggestions with just about any subject presented.

Wayne S :cheers: "we're all learning"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom