For Sale 83 FJ60, Comes with like-new frame! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am going to see if anyone is interested in this before I send it off to Classic Cruisers in Salida to have the new frame swapped in. Body is rust free, tons of work done to the front end. Will come with a non-ripped front drivers seat (grey OEM pinstripe) and new OEM springs. Non-cracked dash and rest of interior is in good shape, needs new carpet.

10k OBO, see this post:

My dilemma, sell as is or finish it first?

Feel free to call me at 414-704-3587 with any questions!

Thanks,
Mike

IMG_4835.JPG

IMG_4866.JPG

IMG_4869.JPG

IMG_4870.JPG

IMG_4872.JPG

Not exactly, there are rust holes the inner sides of the box section between the front and rear axles. I'm driving it around now with no issues

Sure, here are a few. I was going to have it repaired rather than swap it out but the guy who looked at it said it would be tough weld new metal in. I'm no expert on that though. I have a commitment from Classic Cruisers to do the swap and a few other things in June, then really it just needs new carpet.

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

I think the tough part will be finding someone local. If I were local, I'd take it and have the frame swap done. However, by the time I ship the frame and cruiser here, and then find someone to do the swap, It's much more expensive. I wish I lived in Colorado...for many reasons :)

I think the tough part will be finding someone local. If I were local, I'd take it and have the frame swap done. However, by the time I ship the frame and cruiser here, and then find someone to do the swap, It's much more expensive. I wish I lived in Colorado...for many reasons :)

Well I'll make it easy for you, after I have the swap done I'll ship it to you :)

Or, come to Colorado and make a trip out of it! Just spent last week re-sealing the gutters. Then fixing some little annoying things before it heads to Salida for the swap. I'm looking forward to not having the new frame in my garage any more!
This actually was a pain, that 3M sealant is a b to use! Next time I will use the self-leveling type. Used Ospho on the surface rust, then Eastwood epoxy primer, then the sealant.

IMG_5033.JPG

IMG_5130.JPG

IMG_5139.JPG

IMG_5163.JPG

IMG_5123.JPG

Last edited:
More pics of the body etc, has a good quality recent respray. I have OEM mirrors to replace the crappy plastic ones it came with.

IMG_4878.JPG

IMG_4883.JPG

IMG_5003.JPG

IMG_5004.JPG

IMG_5006.JPG

Last edited:
Interested, if you still have it. PM coming.

Cool, yeah Blue is here in storage waiting for the frame swap in Mid June. I just had uShip pick up the frame from my garage and drop it off Friday at Classic Cruisers so I don't need to rent a trailer and tow it when the time comes.

Truck is up for sale again, with or without the frame. Has stock wheels and bumpers, frame swap was not completed.

Make an offer if interested-

Thanks
Mike

Here is how she's sitting now. All back to stock. Have new stock springs to go with it as well. Maybe I should just start a new FS thread since this one is so confusing LOL.

Asking $5500 without the new frame, asking $1200 for the new powdercoated frame.

IMG_5607.jpg

I ripped the carpet out since it was pretty nasty. So I was planning on putting in new after the swap. Shots with interior are from the previous owner..

Asking $5k w/out the frame and $6k with. I have double that into it, of course! Have receipts for everything I've done. Comes with brand new OEM springs to go with the existing 2" shackle lift.

IMG_4889.JPG

IMG_4888.JPG

s-l1600 (1).jpg

FullSizeRender1.jpg

Asking the shop to re-consider the swap, seems not many people are interested in the truck without it being done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom