For Sale '83 fj40 Hardtop and front doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G

I have a hardtop that came with my '83 fj40, along with front doors. Unfortunately, I have an old aluminum body tub and the top doesn't even pretend to fit, so top and doors for sale!

top:
minimal surface rust
all glass is perfect
headliner is in pretty good shape, if a little dingy

Doors:
windows work and are intact
one door (driver?) is rusted through in the bottom 2" or so
BOTH doors are cut for speakers

The goodies are in Nashville, TN. Shoot me an email if interested.

Pictures?!? I can get some- I'll try and post them tomorrow. Let me know when you're planning on being in TN!

no picts, no problem. What kinda shape is it in and what are you asking for it?
I've got a complete top, it's just kinda rough.
looking for some kinda improvement.

Got a Bro in Chatt. and a Bud in Nash. Any time would be a good time.

Mac
nfmcdonald@yahoo.com

Well, the glass is all intact, and there's very little if any rust on the outside. On the inside rear, there is some little rust, but the last I looked it can be sanded off and painted- it doesn't go through. The headliner is also intact, though it needs a cleaning. The front doors are in good shape, though one has the common rustout at the bottom- the weld on bottoms is what I was looking to do. As I mentioned, both doors are cut for speakers, which I had planned to re-install. Should you not want speakers there, I'd buy new liners thingies to cover the holes. The windows are in the doors, and the regulators work. Also, the door latches work. All in all, not bad- I just can't use them with the old-generation aluminum tub on my truck.

I was looking for $500 for the top and doors. Please remember I already sold the ambulance doors for the rear- they were also in good enough shape I was able to trade'em for a warn winch!

AS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom