For Sale 83 2F Engine with less than 150K- desmog parts- carb, smog pump, charcoal can, EGR parts, alternator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

John Staton

SILVER Star
Threads
So I did a desmog on my 83 FJ60 and have lots of parts. The truck ran pretty good before I did the desmog and was on the fence but the smog pump started clicking so I made the jump. Lots of parts from that along with other work avail. Before I list them one by one on ebay I thought I would give this a shot. Please identify the pic and part you are looking for when you reach out. Here is what I know about the parts...

Carburetor- the truck was running fine...I mean I had some trouble on cold starts and had to baby it out of choke. I would tell anyone who bought it that it could use a rebuild

Smog pump- needs to be rebuilt. When you spin it you can hear it click...it is what precipitated the desmog

Alternator- Good OEM alternator that simply was not keeping up. I decided to go with something different rather than having it rebuilt. I do have the OEM green plug in it if you need it.

Box of parts- I know there are some jewels in there...you tell me what they are.

Air Cleaner housing- there is a good filter in there and very little rust...cleanest I have seen online.

Charcoal canister- there is a nipple broken on the bottom.

So, not hoping to get rich, just recoup some of my sunk costs.

DSParts7.jpeg

DSParts4.jpeg

DSParts3.jpeg

DSParts1.jpeg

DSPart2.jpeg

DSParts5.jpeg
DSParts6.jpeg

Interested in carb fan thermosensor & carb insulator with shipping to 72207.
you would have to tell me the pic and the part.....I have a carb fan that I am taking off that works fine. Ran most every time I shut off the engine quietly. Won't need it anymore, but I know it works.

Pic 6. Vacuum switching valve connected to the vacuum line closest to the cleaning brush

Shipped to 75080

the 2 pink VSV's and the 2 black vaccum ports and check valve all grouped toghether

PM sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom