82fj40 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

82 fj40 for sale. All stock, unaltered, mostly original, almost no rust & expensive. If you are looking for an inexpensive rusted out cruiser to modify and replace or cover up all body parts with body armor then this is not for you but if you want one to restore and want to start with one that needs very little prep work to get looking like show room new again then you may have found it. If you have Specters 2004 parts catalog then turn to page 226, or look at their web site. It is the one showing off the aluminum front bumper. This is not for sale through Specter or indorsed by them so do not call them on this! They do not have any answers for you so All you will be doing is annoying them, That should have covered the legal bull s***. I can try and post some photos of it here but the last time I tried did not work so well for me.}:-( Or you can message me at ke6sge@juno.com and I can send some back to you. I want $15,000 for it but I am open to any reasonable offers. I have been the owner for around 16 years now and I have seen what else is out there for sale and the only ones that I have found to be in better condition are those that have already gone through an expensive restoration and those that have not been used at all. (Okay I lied; I have not seen any that have not been used at all. Thank God! These things were made to be used & enjoyed.) As some one stated in an earlier ad there is always E-bay but I wanted to post it here first. If any one is interested in it or has any questions about it let me know. Brian

Thanks to every one that has asked about my cruiser. The two things that seem to get asked are 1. Has it been modified=no. 2. Does it have P/S=no. 3. Does it have A/C = no.
And 4. There is no B.S. either! It did have a rust through in the right rear conner and it has been cut out and is now solid metal. I have not primered it yet so you can see that it is steel and not bondo but maybe I should go ahead and paint it first. This is a diamond in the rough and it needs to be seen. If you have some one in my area to look at it please send them over. I live in Palmdale, CA. Maybe there is some one in the tlca that can vouch for it one way or the other. I know I am asking a lot for it but I do feel justified with it because it is not a rust bucket, I have just about every thing that came with it when the first owner bought it and looking at the prices that a restored 40 are getting you can put in another $15,000 and still be $10,000 under them. There is room for an argument here but it all comes down to who restores it & what they will charge you for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom