82 Toyota BJ42 Wiring Diagrams? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I may have a short, and want to have a friend check it out, but he wants wiring diagrams first.. Does anyone have any of the wiring diagrams? Some stuff is 12v and some is 24V.. Since he's looking for a short, we need to know which is which..

This is just a screenshot of the actual file. The original is too big to attach here, but is a very clear, zoom-able file.

I know you said 82 - 42, but I would guess this is close.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 4.56.33 PM.png

This is just a screenshot of the actual file. The original is too big to attach here, but is a very clear, zoom-able file.

I know you said 82 - 42, but I would guess this is close.

View attachment 2651221
I goofed.. It's a 1982 BJ44.. According to the far right, batteries should be at B 2 location.. I can't make it out, is it 12v and 24v? Or is there a second page with the 24v stuff?

There are two in the diagram - will try to send you a clearer email of that bit - but it doesn't necessarily specify any differences throughout the harness with the exception of the battery symbols (one with 12V by it and then a second same symbol below it saying 24V)

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 4.50.39 AM.png

There are two in the diagram - will try to send you a clearer email of that bit - but it doesn't necessarily specify any differences throughout the harness with the exception of the battery symbols (one with 12V by it and then a second same symbol below it saying 24V)

View attachment 2657459
Thanks for the enlargement.. but this actually makes it more confusing.. How is a person supposed to know what's 12V and what's 24V..? If there's any way to send me a blow up, let me know.. I'd even pay for a paper copy..

Thanks for the enlargement.. but this actually makes it more confusing.. How is a person supposed to know what's 12V and what's 24V..? If there's any way to send me a blow up, let me know.. I'd even pay for a paper copy..

does this help?

you should be able to double click on thisa and COPY and past it to your desk top

then print out a full size

that's the steps i use to print directly from MUD

good luck

let me know if this helps ?

One thing to start with... In a stock BJ44 NOTHING is 12v. Everything that came from the factory is 24v. You will not find anything 12v in the wiring diagram so essentially you can assume anything 12v that doesn't go through a converter/reducer is probably wrong and needs to be removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom