82' FJ60, sale or trade, lift, arb, bfg's, A/C, 4K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1982 FJ60 for sale that has a 4" lift, brand new 33X10.5 BFG all-terrians, swing out tire carrier. The engine and been gone through, new clutch, slave cylinder, master, desmogged, all work was performed and given a good bill of health from
iaintscared on this forum. I have a child on the way and need 4K out of it or a trade for a 80 series. jsix321@yahoo.com

Forgot to mention - it has a sliding drawer system in the back

Well bought the wife a SUV, i would now consider a trade for a 40 but would really like a 80.
MY FJ60 001.jpg
MY FJ60 002.jpg
MY FJ60 003.jpg

Last edited:
more pics and located in Weatherford, TX

the pic of the ATV is something to sweeten the deal if someone has a FJ80 that they want to trade. I will trade both the cruiser and the ATV for one.
MY FJ60 004.jpg
MY FJ60 005.jpg

Last edited:
How many miles?

Nice rig by the way. Body looks good.

?'s

It has 250K on it right now. All the work to make it run good was performed around 4K miles ago.

Ya, there is only rust in the typical locations.

It is a solid truck! I crawled around under that baby for a good week. If you want a truck that isn't going to give you any hassles this would be the one. Forgot to mention that the tranny and the T-case have also had every seal replaced. If it wasn't a brown interior I would have already been all over this one.

more pics and someone bought the ATV today

pics of all
FJ60.jpg
FJ60 (1).jpg
FJ60 (2).jpg

OK since the ATV is out of the question/trade. How much for a cash deal on the truck? I know 4k but got any wiggle room there?

Was that an OME lift kit?? Did you make the rear tire carrier? Also does the Hi-lilft come with it? You are really making this a hard decision here.

questions

the previous owner made the tire carrier. I dont know who he was but he did a good job. I really need 4K out of it becuase i have alot more in it. Like everyone says, you never get it back. As much time as you have spent with it, you need it. I will through in another set (5) of brand new white wagon wheels that i bought but havent had the time to put tires on. My plan was to put swampers on them and keep these BFG's for daily duty.

Thanks for all the pm's and i hope all of these pictures help. Let me know if anyone needs any specific pics.

I am not sure what lift it was

I live in Weatherford Texas which is 20 minutes west of the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex. Thanks for the interest and let me know if you need more pics or pm me if you need my number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom