eBay 81 Yota Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Exactly what i'm looking for, although I suspect it'll go for much more than I want to pay.

What's the market on this condition trucks going for these days?

Exactly what i'm looking for, although I suspect it'll go for much more than I want to pay.

What's the market on this condition trucks going for these days?

Crazy money.... especially clean models. If I had to guess, I'd bet this one will sell for close to 14k, 1 b/c of its condition and 2 b/c it's on EBay. Have fun searching, really.

Crazy money.... especially clean models. If I had to guess, I'd bet this one will sell for close to 14k, 1 b/c of its condition and 2 b/c it's on EBay. Have fun searching, really.

I'm hoping to stay closer to $10k, which i can see this one easily going over. May consider going slightly higher but don't think that'll get me this one.

I spoke to the seller, to purchase outright is $15k but if it sells less or more on Ebay he is good with it. Wouldn't disclose the reserve.

This is what i really wanted years ago before I bought my 40, but gave up after looking for a while. Was thinking i'd be ok with a 1st gen 4Runner but don't think that'd make me happy long term.

Should be getting a one owner(little old lady)85 extra cab ,4×4, white, SR5
, sold new in Colorado, been in WA rest it's life. Super clean,no rust, forget the miles but certainly not 28k. Met her at the pharmacy.....i pegged it as a one owner and I was right. Been wanting one since 1982.

Not to add salt to the wounds but look at this beauty that sold on Mud for about 10k.

SOLD - 1987 Toyota Xtra cab, resto-mod, NH.

I saw that for sale before it sold and was really tempted. Really stuck on a 79-83 if i get a pick up. If i go the 84-89 body style i'll go for a 4Runner.

They are extremely difficult to find in the South in any sort of decent condition. I have been looking for several years and finally found one out West that was in good condition and reasonably priced.

Looks really nice. Shooting you a PM with some questions.

Googled the sellers company and name. Would highly recommend doing the same to anyone considering. Sounds like a scam artist. Sucks as the truck looks beautiful but not for that kind of monetary risk.

Edit: Doing more digging, there are plenty of good reviews but the bad ones aren't minor things. Going to see if anyone up that way can go look at the vehicle or if i can find a business to go look at it. Flights over over $1000 so too much to go see it in person.

Edit #2: Bidding ends today. From late yesterday to early this morning it jumped nearly 3k. Looking at the bid history, the 2 people who jacked the price up have no history on ebay and only have bidded on this truck...Smells a bit that the seller is raising the bids with fake accounts.

Last edited:
went for 15,900.... nice truck

That's the feedback i got back as well. I had someone local go look at it for me. Nothing stood out as alarming, no obvious rust, bondo, etc but the paint job was a budget job (not good, not bad) and had overspray under neath. They had also spray painted the under neath to make it look newer. Other than that everything else I got back was positive.

Based on the fact the seller jacked up the price by using fake accounts to raise the price of the truck, along with the bad online reviews, probably should be thankful i didn't buy it (if it would have sold a little cheaper)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom