Wanted (81-87) 2F engine (ideally '84) - SF Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kenavt

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey folks, looking for as much of a 2F engine as I can get to swap into my FJ60 to replace my old one. Located in SF, flexible on price, willing to travel a reasonable distance (around the state).

@orangefj45 is in Stockton, maybe he has something

I called Georg on the phone a few weeks back and I think he said they didn't have anything in the shop but would love to be surprised!

Hey folks, just bumping this thread again. I'm specifically looking for an '81-'87 2F with the later pistons, head, and valve cover... doing things right by Cali smog probably means that I shouldn't use an earlier engine.

My engine's out so now I'm even more interested... the more complete the better!

How's your distributor? I've been refurbishing FJ60 distributors and have more in inventory (not yet refurbished). I also have a good used FJ60 carburetor.

I think my distributor and carb are in good shape. It’s more that I need a solid longblock to bolt everything else to.

I got a 2F with 52k miles from a 1984 FJ60 that is complete. I will be pulling it out to do an LS swap some time this spring.

Hi Kirkade, let’s keep in touch. If I haven’t found an 2F engine by the time you pull yours, I’d love to have it. When abouts this spring do you think you’ll pull it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom