$800 Kaymar rear bumper 80 series, virginia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skrewball

TLCA#18502
Threads
$800 Kaymar rear bumper 80 series, virginia--SOLD--

Purchased the 80 with the bumper and i don't really care for it(compared to the IPOR bumper) I would like to sell it to someone who needs and wants it. The bumper has a few little scratches here and there. I have the intallation instructions that came with the bumper. It is supposed to be the deluxe with a single swing out, but i don't know Kaymar bumpers. The bumper has a reciever integrated, don't know the exact rating on the reciever, but was told the 80 has towed a car accross country once. It is possible to ship this bumper at the buyers expense.
P9230090.jpg

P9230085.jpg

Last edited:
I'll buy it from you and I'll pick it up. I live in Chesapeake. Let me know. Thanks.

The bumper sale is pending.

as always with internet sales, things might not work out. I will let you guys know how things go.

PM Sent

I live and work in DC if everyone drops the ball I can be there Tuesday with cash.

Last edited:
What's the status on this?

I think there's a few people with cash in hand and within striking distance. I hope all of the other "players" drop the ball on this one.

I've got the cash and I will drive to his house to remove the bumper if need be.

Torslinning - This bumper is availble new at $935.00 from a west coast distributor - Uhmm, I would imagine that the freight is going to drive your cost past $935 mark.

Here's the link:

TLC Parts

Then click on the bumpers section.

I forgot about that, now it's worth it.

What sucks is that all of the bumper, slider and other heavy duty LC equipment is on the west coast, shipping to the east kills what ever deal you can make. Now, finally, someone on the east coast is selling something you're looking for and it heads to the west coast.

How about a free tire carrier?

Well, there are a couple of options available, I work/live 30-40 miles from the seller, give or take. I need the bumper, not the tire carrier. Sounds like you need a bumper with a tire carrier. Freight for the bumper plus the tire carrier is going to be a few bucks. If you got the bumper from the west coast - new, and the tire carrier from the east coast for free, we could have 2 happy campers. I do not want the tire carrier, it is useless to me. Frankly, I'm not big on the spare on the tailgate look, so with that in mind, that tire carrier could be someone else's property - yours. IF the seller sells you the bumper then there are some options, if he goes with someone else, ie a local, which always seems to happen with the PIA to ship items then we are out of business.

Well, there are a couple of options available, I work/live 30-40 miles from the seller, give or take. I need the bumper, not the tire carrier. Sounds like you need a bumper with a tire carrier. Freight for the bumper plus the tire carrier is going to be a few bucks. If you got the bumper from the west coast - new, and the tire carrier from the east coast for free, we could have 2 happy campers. I do not want the tire carrier, it is useless to me. Frankly, I'm not big on the spare on the tailgate look, so with that in mind, that tire carrier could be someone else's property - yours. IF the seller sells you the bumper then there are some options, if he goes with someone else, ie a local, which always seems to happen with the PIA to ship items then we are out of business.

Have you ever checked out Ironpigoffroad.com They build and sell very strong LC equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom