For Sale $800 2016 Tundra Pro with 305/65/18 x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold

Picked up a set of 4 TRD tundra wheels off of a 2016 Tundra from a friend. They have BFG Ko2’s with less than 5k miles. He lifted the Tundra and went to 35’s with aftermarket wheels. The tires have even wear.

I purchased with the intention of putting them on my lifted 200. Couldn’t find the exact build with my setup. So I tried them out. They touch the UCA’s at 80% turn and I don’t want to run spacers. There’s nothing wrong with the 33.5” height. It’s the 12.5 width that makes them rub on the 200 UCA’s.

Everything is cherry, they still have TPMS and come with the correct lug nuts.

The tundra they came off didn’t have a lift. So I’m assuming with the wider stance in the tundras Arms, axles a little longer they get around the issue.

Asking 800. Located in St Louis vicinity .
upload_2019-1-26_12-22-24.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are Tundra TRD wheels not Pros, but just as awesome. Good price too. Loved the look on my Tundra. If they fit my 80, I’d have some now. GLWS.

Those are Tundra TRD wheels not Pros, but just as awesome. Good price too. Loved the look on my Tundra

It’s kinda hard to get a definitive answer online with what a Trd wheel is vs a TRD Pro wheel . Except one is all black with Trd caps.

Last edited:
It’s kinda hard to get a definitive answer online with what a Trd wheel is vs a TRD Pro wheel . Except one is all black with Trd caps.
Exactly. Pros are all black and TRDs have the machined face like your picture clearly shows. Anyway like I said it looks like a good deal. GLWS

I’m interested, but need to figure out how to get them I’m in Tulsa. Do you have a better picture of the tread?

Definitely the wheels I’d be putting on my 200....if I had one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom