80 vs H3 trail off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
landtankproducts.com
Here's the deal, I'm in Portland Oregon and Avis has stuck me with a Hummer H3. I wasn't interested at first but then realized I have nothing to do on Wednesday and maybe a local 80 guy can go out and help me test it off road.

So anyone in the Portland Oregon area have some time to thrash an H3?

I am surprised that you didn't shriek "I'm melting, aaah, I'm melting" when you climbed inside.

Karl

did you sign the damage insurance waiver...? :D

I got odds on you pussying out before you break anything. :D

-Spike

All I can say is beat the snot out of it just for grins and giggles; see how many parts you can break.:D Shouldn't be much effort or time.

Hope your company is "forgiving". You may get a reputation you know :rolleyes:

i went out with 2 friends of mine, one of them has an H3 and the other a stock 93 jeep with near to bald tires..........i cant believe how big of a piece that H3 was, 4low kept poping back up to 4 Hi, needless to say, the jeep was able to go places the H3 wasnt and he almost flipped it as well.. Quite funny, considering how much pride he had and how much money he spent on that H3.......eitherway, have a blast out there.

Don't break it right out of the chute. Work your way up. It wouldn't be much of a surprise to anyone here if you tweaked the IFS on the first rock, but have some fun and try to remain objective :)

Then do the endurance testing.

I bet $15 yer gonna break a tie rod; every time that I have had an offroad adventure with either an H2 or H3 they broke tie-rods. Keep in mind I'm mostly a mild crawler so this wasn't with extreme obstacles either, just enough to get two or more tires mid-air. For whatever reason their tie rods seem super fragile. :cheers:

This can be arranged. Send a pm to me and to creepersleeper, if I can't help out, I'm wayy positive he can....

My work schedule is insane right now, but at least i would like to meet, over a local beer if possible.

take pics (before and after!) :D

Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap:
:cheers:

Wheel it like Mickey would!

Are you getting the offroad package with the 33" tires, rear locker, and 4.56's? You could have some fun with that :popcorn:

get a hold of creepersleeper and go up to tillimook forest and go up mini rubicon, then fire break 5, and the to crushers.

by the way he is the rig of the month

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom