80 vs 100 Google Trends Global Shootout: And the Winner is... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's close, maybe the 100 has the edge in search volume...

But the best news is we're going nowhere but up!

Now that's an investment worth making :smokin:

7c049c46f4.png

7c02717e36.png

what about spelling the word without a space in the middle?

Not interested in the 100... ask any 100 owner who wheels what they think of their front diff....

Is Left Hand Column 1 Search, 1000 Searches, 1million, 1 billion, or just Bazillions?

Is Left Hand Column 1 Search, 1000 Searches, 1million, 1 billion, or just Bazillions?

The left bars show weekly searches; here's an example of one, you have to hover over the graphics to view.

You can also play with this yourself at Google Trends :)

7c995b1ef3.png

Not interested in the 100... ask any 100 owner who wheels what they think of their front diff....

I own both and if I could only own one it would be a 100 series. Not to be confused that I think it wheels better or equal to an 80 but for an over all score the 100 wins. FLAME ON!

As for the front diff I had a 99 100 that was flogged many time WFO for over 80K of my ownership now has 150K (owned by a friend) still with the original front 2 pinion diff. On the flip side an 06 LX470 I own now lost it's front dif on the hiway by the previous owner that never did more than dirt road, go figure.

If you need a rig for both DD and light wheeling then 100 wins hands down. But a lot of us bought the 80 cheap as second vehicle and want to do more wheeling then 80 wins hands down. I would be worried if I had the 100 and drive through some of the stuff I did.....or more precisely I wouldn't even have attempted it.

Chat....

Anyhow, the 100 series is great *IF* we are talking specifically about the 105.... ;)

cheers,
george.

i think it up to you and how you gonna use them, i choose 80s even i only do 20% off road and 80% highway becoz everythime i saw an 80s on freeway or the street it's alway a turn head for me and i don't get that for the 100s so for me 80s win

I own both and if I could only own one it would be a 100 series. Not to be confused that I think it wheels better or equal to an 80 but for an over all score the 100 wins. FLAME ON!

As for the front diff I had a 99 100 that was flogged many time WFO for over 80K of my ownership now has 150K (owned by a friend) still with the original front 2 pinion diff. On the flip side an 06 LX470 I own now lost it's front dif on the hiway by the previous owner that never did more than dirt road, go figure.

Saw three 100's nuke their front diffs at cruise moab this year.... We had an 02 100 and yea it was a better road car but..... that is about it.

How about this search term: "What size tires/lift should I get?" I bet the results would not fit on the chart and would cause the universe to collapse upon itself.

How about this search term: "What size tires/lift should I get?" I bet the results would not fit on the chart and would cause the universe to collapse upon itself.

yeah that or anything regarding the PHH

Saw three 100's nuke their front diffs at cruise moab this year.... We had an 02 100 and yea it was a better road car but..... that is about it.

I thought you were a wheeler:rolleyes:...what were you doing on trails with 100 series:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom