Builds ?????????80 tm Build Input Requested (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd post up on Pirate. Those will turn up.

I'd like to find the assholes responsible and force them to buy the 5th that wasn't in same bay, for replacement cost of all.

I'd rather find the assholes responsible and force them to go to jail for committing a felony. I am sure this isn't their first rodeo and the sooner they are off the street the better for all of us.

I'd rather find the assholes responsible and force them to go to jail for committing a felony. I am sure this isn't their first rodeo and the sooner they are off the street the better for all of us.

Unfortunately, this is not their first rodeo, as they've left a debri field of destruction, in theft/ damaged goods, buildings, and reputations across this greater metro area that HAS to become a concern of law enforcement.

In this one event, if dissecting what was stolen versus what was left, lends to belief a meth head mentality, leaving two Banshee's, several motorcycles, and tools worth more than all.

I sustained the greatest financial loss, based on replacement cost alone, but, more importantly, the now tarnished reputation of this location, of which I am barely removed from, and the industry as a whole bears incalculable loss.

I feel like an ex girlfriend of many years, that I dearly loved has been violated, and infuriated to a degree that I completely agree with your statement (mine to which you replied was tongue in cheek, by the way) and intend to use that anger to get other operators off thier asses and at the doors of city halls across the area.

In this event, $8k in damage to buildings, $6-7k in 'security' systems, and potentially $100s of Ks in revenue......all for the best thing they got being my 4 wheels and tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom