For Sale 80 series York 210 OBA setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for sale is my York 210 oba setup. I am including a rebuilt York 210, mounting bracket that was bought off a member here, mounting bolts for York and bracket, Viair manifold with gauge, 120-145psi pressure switch, air hose coupler, Viair 2.5 gal tank with mounting bracket for behind front bumper(require minor clearancing of front bumper to clear mounting bolts), quick connect fittings, viair check valve, inlet filter, and 3/8 dot tubing to connect tank to York and manifold. Basically everything to setup oba. I do not have a 3 rib water pump pulley. This will be the only part needed to complete this setup. I will however, include the inner rib I cut off an oem water pump pulley that could be welded to the outside of the oem pulley to make a 3 rib pulley. I have tapped the York head to thread in the brass pipe fittings, and also drilled and tapped the case for a oil level sight glass. The York works great, it will fill the tank in under a minute. I'm looking to move to a Puma for simplicity and under hood space. The water filter pictured is not included, it could not take the heat and I tossed it, and the idler pulley is not too included either. I had it driven off a long belt from the A/c and it broke from stress. The bracket is slotted to allow the York to move up to tension the belt. Asking $330 shipped, PayPal accepted.

Second in line please

Put me in the line-up as well. Just need your paypal address if the other inquiries fall through. To whomever buys this, please post up some more detailed picture of the bracket if you would.

Could you tell me a little more about the water filter? How did heat kill it?

Thanks,
Phil

Last edited:
The engine bay heat caused small cracks to for in the bowl and it started to leak. The bowl is a hard clear plastic and just wasn't meant for heat. If I had located it at the tank behind the bumper it probably would have been fine.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0057D8LII/?tag=ihco-20

Sold! I will get it all boxed up this weekend and shippped out Monday, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom