For Sale 80 Series Wheels, Tires, Fender Flares, Mud Flaps, Headlights, Bumper--VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have OEM parts that I have already taken off or am in the process of taking off / replacing (just waiting on other parts to arrive) for sale. For 80 Series, removed from my 97 LC. Located in VA. email or text: jones10@va.net or 276-492-6587. Not sure how to post pics.

Front bumper--ok condition, front has dent in the center--$100 plus shipping or pickup

Fender Flares front and rear--OEM black--good condition with some minor scrapes / scratches

Wheels and Tires--OEM wheels and Hankook Dynapro tires--stock size 16"--Tires have plenty of tread left and are in excellent condition along with the wheels--just a little dirty--$400 plus shipping or pickup

Headlights--Driver and Pass--Excellent condition just replacing with new depos--$175 plus shipping or pickup

Mudflaps--front and rear

Text sent on mud flaps and wheels

Looking for fender flair front mud flaps

I have OEM parts that I have already taken off or am in the process of taking off / replacing (just waiting on other parts to arrive) for sale. For 80 Series, removed from my 97 LC. Located in VA. email or text: jones10@va.net or 276-492-6587. Not sure how to post pics.

Front bumper--ok condition, front has dent in the center--$100 plus shipping or pickup

Fender Flares front and rear--OEM black--good condition with some minor scrapes / scratches

Wheels and Tires--OEM wheels and Hankook Dynapro tires--stock size 16"--Tires have plenty of tread left and are in excellent condition along with the wheels--just a little dirty--$400 plus shipping or pickup

Headlights--Driver and Pass--Excellent condition just replacing with new depos--$175 plus shipping or pickup

Mudflaps--front and rear

Front set of mud flaps sold. All others still available! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom