80 series wheel bearings same as 79? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Quick question about the capability of 80 series main wheel bearings. Don't suppose they are the same as the new 79?

Yes, the main hub bearings are the same. Toyota lists the same part numbers for the 80 and 79 all years.
Where can i access the list?? Cos where i came from, there are no parts for 80 series. We just compare parts to other LC series.

Where can i access the list?? Cos where i came from, there are no parts for 80 series. We just compare parts to other LC series.
Go to www.partsouq.com and you can pull parts from each design if you can get a VIN number for each.

Someone here recently swapped complete hubs from a 70 series onto an 80 series axle. Since you have that much availability (they go to 5 lug) maybe you could go that route.

Go to www.partsouq.com and you can pull parts from each design if you can get a VIN number for each.
Thank.
Someone here recently swapped complete hubs from a 70 series onto an 80 series axle. Since you have that much availability (they go to 5 lug) maybe you could go that route.
Ohhh okay...am just asking cos i want to service my 80's undercarriage but as i said earlier, theres no parts for 80 series here. All we do just compare 80's parts to other LC series. Anyways, thanks alot for the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom