FREE 80 Series Weathertech Cargo Liner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It's sitting in my garage and awkward to keep. I've had a drawer system with a permanently mounted fridge slide for a while and I don't see this ever being used. Tan in color with no issues - third row strikers are not cut out or anything. Free to a good home.

Located in the Tallahassee area - will not ship, but can meet up somewhere in town.

Thanks,
Tyler

I would love it Tyler, not sure when I will be in/near tally though...
Would love to see it in your 80, Leon! It's just with shipping prices it would be silly to ship.

I recently shipped a 200 series plastic trim piece that goes around the hitch receiver to Vermont for another Mud member. Weighed a few ounces and small. $25 was the cheapest way to get it to him even with my own packaging! I couldn't imagine what something big and bulky like this would cost...

Right now im swapping axles out of the donor, if you can hold on to it or let me know if you are ever in/near I4 (any where along) I can meet you up for it. I agree, shipping would kill me and the wife wants me to de-clutter/not spend until I can clear out the garage/axle swap.

No chance on shipping it? A FedEx store can fashion a box for it and ship it. I'd pay you for your time and shipping. I'm in Florida fairly often but won't be until end of Jan.
I suppose I could, but I think @lp2k is at the front of the line at this point.

I think MSRP on this is like $130 and shipping has been a big surprise to me as of late. Shipped quite a few (small) things for some other members with a big eye opener on cost. Maybe this will be lower than anticipated, but its dimensional weight would likely kill the deal?

What say the experts? Still here. Cleaning garage today and ready to get it out!

Cheers,
Tyler

I should have my rig up and running by 1st week jan and can make a trip up. Waiting on brake lines with this whole shortages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom