80 SERIES UPGRADE POLL - MANUMATIC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump any updates on this product?

Here's where it all started:

5 speed auto

and proof I don't eat s***. I am in the process of getting the parts necessary for the swap.
Any mechanic in LA area, please contact me.

View attachment 1643439

I apologize in advance for the slight off topic post here. I am installing a 2uz with A750F in my 45. I am searching for a lower profile shifter set up. I have a cable shift setup from a 4runner and 100 series shifter. Both are bulkier than I would prefer. The shifter pictured above looks less bulky than what I have. What is it out of? Was that a custom piece designed for the product being developed in this thread. If it is I would be interested in it.
If anyone has other lower profile pictures I would really appreciate you sharing. You could send me a pm to prevent derailing this thread any more than I have.
Thanks

edit: found an answer to my question. For others that might wonder that shifter is from an LS430.

Last edited:
"Comment removed, as I was much too 'need attention' new guy; and not here to assist in the project." So with that, I have an a750 out of a '06 gx470 and a obd2 1FZ.... Anything I can do to help? :steer::spiderman:

Jack

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom