80 Series Swaybar Quick Disconnects (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do to popular demand we are making SQD again :clap:

Now shipping available to Australia $100 shipped

Swaybar Quick Disconnects build has officially come to a close. Everyone on the list has been notified.

I want to thank everyone who participated in the SQD purchase to help sponsor the kids summer trip. This year they will fly to Denver and then be bused in to help and rebuild the lives of the people who suffered in the floods.

The kids (Mia & Nick) both graduated with honors and Presidential scholarships to Barrett, The Honors College at Arizona State University. We are very proud of there accomplishment and the business learning experience the SQD build provide. They shipped SQD all over the US, Canada, and Europe.

Thanks again for your support and patience
LandCruiserPhil

Last edited:
nice barret honor college just opened up when i started at ASU, such a nice facility! Good luck and thanks for the SQD's, where are your kids helping in CO?

thats about 45 min north from where i live in Boulder. also thanks again for the SQD's

^ I may sell you mine....I have had them attached but have never used them....what the going rate??

...via IH8MUD app

I have had several PM wanting to extent the offer for the Swaybar disconnects.

I want thank the Mudders that supported the build for the kids it was positive experience in many ways. Without the kids involved we can reduce the price to $80 shipped.

If you are interested PM me or post up and my fab guy will make another run if there is enough interest.

Just gotta say these sway bar disconnects are a GREAT idea. Super simple to install and make a big difference for us guys with the standard lifts/suspension arrangement.

Just gotta say these sway bar disconnects are a GREAT idea. Super simple to install and make a big difference for us guys with the standard lifts/suspension arrangement.

NICE flex!

The other benefit by disconnecting you eliminate the common wheeling problem of ripping off the axle brackets for the swaybar.

im in

yeah i'm keen, let me know when to pay

Love mine - really got to see the difference when we tested the range on the Slee shocks with a forklift.... i'd say it added a full 1" - 1 1/2" to allow the front to fully extend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom