80 Series Swaybar Quick Disconnects (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First 10 on the list have been PM'd

After a couple days I will PM the next 10

Thanks for your support
can you add me to the list? Though I am getting a 2.5 inch lift and the sway bar spacer link is bad, can you give me an idea of what it is I need to make sure I clear?

can you add me to the list? Though I am getting a 2.5 inch lift and the sway bar spacer link is bad, can you give me an idea of what it is I need to make sure I clear?

List is being updated and your name will be added.

Can you explain 'the sway bar spacer link is bad' ?

So is there room for another late to the party mudder?!

Awesome! Just received the PM that my turn was up. Money sent! Looking forward to getting them.

Can I be added to the production list?

I'm assuming this will work with slee 6", but will cycle my suspension to be sure there isn't anything that might bind or grind. Thank!

Last edited:
Can I be added to the production list?

I'm assuming this will work with slee 6", but will cycle my suspension to be sure there isn't anything that might bind or grind. Thank!
Can you add me to the list as well pls? Been searching for something like this for a while now.

Done!

More available!

Thanks all who participated, you kept a couple young adult busy and out of trouble.
If we can get ~10 guy interested we will make another run. Post up in this thread if you are interested.

UPDATE: More product around the corner, stay tuned.

:popcorn:
I am very interested. Need something for rock crawling in Boulder :D:D

More available!

Thanks all who participated, you kept a couple young adult busy and out of trouble.
If we can get ~10 guy interested we will make another run. Post up in this thread if you are interested.

UPDATE: More product around the corner, stay tuned.

:popcorn:
Could you pls had me to the list?

Got them in the mail last night and installed them. Phil, tell the kids I said thanks.

Now to figure out how I'm going to reroute my e-locker harness. It was attached to the sway bar but I had to undo it to allow for the extra flex.

Got them in the mail last night and installed them. Phil, tell the kids I said thanks.

Now to figure out how I'm going to reroute my e-locker harness. It was attached to the sway bar but I had to undo it to allow for the extra flex.

Wow how much flex did you pick up? :cool:
I was able just to get by by removing the most forward locker harness clip on the swaybar.

i would love a pair of these suckers. can i bee added to the list?

Phil,

Still don't see my name on the list, and by my calculation, I should've received notification with this last batch. Any help??

Todd you are 100% right I missed it, my bad. I will send you a personal notification and make it happen.
Thanks for bring it to my attention.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom