Wanted 80 Series Stock Roof Rack Cross Beam brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,
My 80 series stock roof rack came to me missing the brackets which hold the cross bars in place. Mine has the cross bars and the oval shaped attachment to the side rails, but nothing to hold the cross bars in the rail attachments, so the cross bars fit, but pop out regularly. My understanding is that the 80 came with brackets/connector thingys shown in the attached picture which anchor each end of the cross bars with a screw. I need four of these, thanks
IMG_3930~2.jpg

Hey all,
My 80 series stock roof rack came to me missing the brackets which hold the cross bars in place. Mine has the cross bars and the oval shaped attachment to the side rails, but nothing to hold the cross bars in the rail attachments, so the cross bars fit, but pop out regularly. My understanding is that the 80 came with brackets/connector thingys shown in the attached picture which anchor each end of the cross bars with a screw. I need four of these, thanks View attachment 2219800
Hey all,
My 80 series stock roof rack came to me missing the brackets which hold the cross bars in place. Mine has the cross bars and the oval shaped attachment to the side rails, but nothing to hold the cross bars in the rail attachments, so the cross bars fit, but pop out regularly. My understanding is that the 80 came with brackets/connector thingys shown in the attached picture which anchor each end of the cross bars with a screw. I need four of these, thanks View attachment 2219800
I have a stock rack. Looking for $125.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom