For Sale 80 Series: Stock bumpers, Mud flaps, Running boards, Rear Corners, and More! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stock front bumper with Corners. Pretty good shape. Few scuffs on the corners that I tried to show in the picture. $65 Pickup only

Factory spare tire pulley. (with crossmember if you want it). Not rusted and is functional. $65 Probably can ship this. (SOLD)

(4) Factory Tow Hooks. No idea what these are worth if anything but I dont need them. (SOLD)

OEM rear corners. Pretty good condition. $50. Probably could ship these they arent heavy.

Rear mud flaps. $35. I can definitely ship these.

Stock Radius Arms. No ides what these are worth? I could ship these too.

Stock Front and rear springs. Vehicle still rode fine when they came off. No idea of what they are worth if anything.

OEM running boards. I think i have most of the hardware also but cant guarantee its 100% of the hardware. THey are in good condition. $75

All prices are OBO and also I might take trades depending on what you got. All items are in Bend, OR.

Last edited:
How much for the tire pulley without the crossmember? And when could you ship? I would be looking for priority mail to NJ.

And if they are still available, the tow hooks.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom