80 Series Stainless Exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@OTRAMM - trust me, I get it.

I love our users, and their thrifty - approach to certain things.
Really, LC folks are super-grounded as a demographic.

A vehicle used well to the point of its’ demise is more eco-friendly than say a new Prius every couple yrs, based simply on the carbon footprint of new vehicle ‘carbon-trade units’ - a factor the Prius crew choose to omit.

Not even my opinion, the CBC (Canada’s BBC) -did a deep dive into emissions & real world stats - I live close to the border, I have friends on both sides.

Producing any new vehicle exceeds the “Carbon Trade value” -of a well kept OBD2 compliant -vehicle.

Pure science of their ‘Carbon Trade’ units.

So that in mind, I wonder how POTUS 46 will ever “decree all carbon fuels illegal”.

Political talk aside - I want ro make others see how your product isn’t “Amazon pricing” - related.

I‘d buy from you based on local SS tube / mandrel elbow cost - let alone fixture / production overhead others don’t see.

My words as a guy with weld cert’s / knows what consumables are / $$$ - before we even ship stuff.

@OTRAMM - trust me, I get it.

I love our users, and their thrifty - approach to certain things.
Really, LC folks are super-grounded as a demographic.

A vehicle used well to the point of its’ demise is more eco-friendly than say a new Prius every couple yrs, based simply on the carbon footprint of new vehicle ‘carbon-trade units’ - a factor the Prius crew choose to omit.

Not even my opinion, the CBC (Canada’s BBC) -did a deep dive into emissions & real world stats - I live close to the border, I have friends on both sides.

Producing any new vehicle exceeds the “Carbon Trade value” -of a well kept OBD2 compliant -vehicle.

Pure science of their ‘Carbon Trade’ units.

So that in mind, I wonder how POTUS 46 will ever “decree all carbon fuels illegal”.

Political talk aside - I want ro make others see how your product isn’t “Amazon pricing” - related.

I‘d buy from you based on local SS tube / mandrel elbow cost - let alone fixture / production overhead others don’t see.

My words as a guy with weld cert’s / knows what consumables are / $$$ - before we even ship stuff.

Great point on the price and quality.

Hey @OTRAMM - Any timeline on an option that will work with the Wits End turbo kit?

I've made one. But I'd really like to fit it on a second truck to make sure it fits more than just the test truck. Finding a second truck with the Wits' End Turbo is gonna be the hard part.

I've made one. But I'd really like to fit it on a second truck to make sure it fits more than just the test truck. Finding a second truck with the Wits' End Turbo is gonna be the hard part.

Might be able to help you out with that... I’ll send you a PM later today.

Any more word on this? I am going to be installing the WET on my truck and I was also hoping to get a new exhaust system with it. Anything by OTRAMM seems to fit the bill so I'd love to see more progress on the Turbo fitted OTRAMM exhaust.

Just shot you a PM. I'm interested in 3FE SS downpipes...I'm fitting 3FE manifolds on my 2F and want to make a nice adapter pipe to bolt to my good 60 exhaust.

Looks like a great product. Will be needing exhaust for my ‘97 LX450. Will your exhaust pass California emissions?

Ok. Thank you for the reply !! Happy Father’s Day

We haven't fit a second truck yet to verify things. One of our local customers is on the list for a Turbo so I'll be able to verify fit once his kit arrives.

Any progress here? I’m finally getting around to a massive overhaul on my truck including the Wit’s turbo and a new exhaust is on the list. If you still haven’t done another test fit I don’t mind being a guinea pig even though I’m not local. My mechanic friend has fabbed his own exhausts in the past so I doubt it would be an issue if he had to make a tweak to yours if it’s not a perfect fit...

Any progress here? I’m finally getting around to a massive overhaul on my truck including the Wit’s turbo and a new exhaust is on the list. If you still haven’t done another test fit I don’t mind being a guinea pig even though I’m not local. My mechanic friend has fabbed his own exhausts in the past so I doubt it would be an issue if he had to make a tweak to yours if it’s not a perfect fit...

We haven't had a second one come through. I never fixtured off of the first one since I was unsure of it's fitment. I don;t have a way to duplicate it without having another turbo truck here.

Besides the one truck having some kind issues any other trucks kick any codes deleting then exhaust? Looks like I may need a new cat and been looking at your set up for my supercharged fzj80. Is it a couple weeks lead time? Thanks in advance

Has anyone run one of these through Colorado emissions?

Just a FYI for WA state (maybe other states will follow?)

We’re a bunch of eco-nuts here & you had tailpipe testing if your registration was in the Seattle/Tacoma -greater metro (King, Pierce, Snohomish counties)

We’re defunding tailpipe testing here. In WA. o_O

I hear the real world fact that cats are so common & hi-flow that it just makes sense to run them, and most people who live in the city drive well-tuned cars - you hardly ever get behind one of those ultra-rich running gas motors.
(S10 trucks seem the by & large major offenders, always dirty & dented POS’s)

It started here roughly 18mo back.
(total state thing, not a Trump influence)

So some of you may see if there’s any talk of it in your states. :meh:

Just a FYI for WA state (maybe other states will follow?)

We’re a bunch of eco-nuts here & you had tailpipe testing if your registration was in the Seattle/Tacoma -greater metro (King, Pierce, Snohomish counties)

We’re defunding tailpipe testing here. In WA. o_O

I hear the real world fact that cats are so common & hi-flow that it just makes sense to run them, and most people who live in the city drive well-tuned cars - you hardly ever get behind one of those ultra-rich running gas motors.
(S10 trucks seem the by & large major offenders, always dirty & dented POS’s)

It started here roughly 18mo back.
(total state thing, not a Trump influence)

So some of you may see if there’s any talk of it in your states. :meh:
In SLO Calif, same Eco-Nuts They don't do tailpipe testing but they do a visual test of all emissions equipment ( exhaust system )for compliance and check for OBD codes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom