80 Series Slee Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***SOLD***

FOR SALE:

Used 80 series Slee rear bumper with tire carrier. I will include a Slee 2 inch receiver adapter that bolts up to the four factory hitch holes. Other than a couple minor scuffs, its in good condition. Powdercoat is intact. No rust. This setup is about $2000 new plus a couple hundred in shipping to get it here. I'm asking $1200. I don't really want to ship this thing, so I'd prefer local pick-up. I'm located in Durham, NC.

Last edited:
check your pm.

Still available. Local pick-up will get priority as I really don't want to bother with packaging and shipping this beast. I'll give it a few days. In the event that this doesn't happen, I will consider shipping to folks in the order they replied (assuming they are still interested) :). Hopefully this makes sense.

Mike

Is it still available? Are you firm on your price? How much to ship out west 91042?

Yes, its still available preferably to someone who can pick-up. There are a couple of local folks that are interested and I'm going to give it until maybe Sunday to see if anything pans out. If not, I will look into shipping and contact folks. Price is firm for now :).

Thanks for all of the interest. The bumper is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom