80 Series Slee Rear Bumper

Trapper

***SOLD***

FOR SALE:

Used 80 series Slee rear bumper with tire carrier. I will include a Slee 2 inch receiver adapter that bolts up to the four factory hitch holes. Other than a couple minor scuffs, its in good condition. Powdercoat is intact. No rust. This setup is about $2000 new plus a couple hundred in shipping to get it here. I'm asking $1200. I don't really want to ship this thing, so I'd prefer local pick-up. I'm located in Durham, NC.

Last edited:

Trapper

Still available. Local pick-up will get priority as I really don't want to bother with packaging and shipping this beast. I'll give it a few days. In the event that this doesn't happen, I will consider shipping to folks in the order they replied (assuming they are still interested) :). Hopefully this makes sense.

Mike

Trapper

Yes, its still available preferably to someone who can pick-up. There are a couple of local folks that are interested and I'm going to give it until maybe Sunday to see if anything pans out. If not, I will look into shipping and contact folks. Price is firm for now :).

Top Bottom