For Sale 80 Series Slee Brake Lines l JDM OEM Fog Lights l OEM Parts/Wheels l TRD Decals ETC. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Doing a garage cleaning and have some extra parts for sale. All parts are for 80 series LC except for a couple that are universal.

All prices are OBO and do not include shipping, unless otherwise stated. Will ship everything. Free local pickup. All items are located in Tampa, FL.

Will add more parts later. The best way to contact me is text/call 813.784.6220 or PM/post on here.

1. Brand new, still in original package, Slee SS brake lines (from axle to calipers. Part# STF1021. $130 plus shipping on Slee's website) $old!

Also, I have a matching SS brake lines (from frame to axle). Slee's part# STF1008. $99 plus shipping from Slee's website. I'll take $old!

2. JDM OEM Toyota fog lights (pair). In very good condition. Bought them from Japan a long time ago but never actually installed them. No bulbs included. $240

3. BNIB crystal clear blinkers w/ amber bulbs. Again, bought new but never used. $old!

4. Pair OEM blinkers (amber). Used but in good condition with a tiny chip on one of them. You may be able to see it in the pics. $old!

5. OEM 60 series/4Runner 15" chrome steel wheels, not too sure about the width but I think they're 7", please correct me if I'm wrong. Although the pics show only one but I have a set of 4 in good condition, similar to the one shown. $120

6. Pair of used, but in good condition, OEM rear side markers. $old!

7. 4"x17" TRD decal. $10 plus shipping.

8. 5"x29" TRD decal. The reflection from my camera's flash makes it look orange. It's actually red. $10 plus shipping.

9. 5"x30.5" $old!

10. Brand new w/o tag ARB Heavy Duty bag. It's brand new but has some stains from being kept in the storage for a long time (It lost the tag in the pic). Never been used. $old!

11. OEM Toyota hood mask/cover. Used but in very good condition. Never been installed on my truck. Decided to go a different route. $35
e5bba361.jpg

1626314d.jpg

12. A pair of rear OEM tail lights in excellent condition. Come with bulbs and sub harnesses as shown in the pics. $old!

13. A pair of brand new in box H4 headlights with bulbs. They're universal that can fit the old mini truck/4Runner and also FJ62. Were my spare for my '91 mini truck but I sold it a long time ago. $30 for the pair.
IMG00415-20111114-0948.jpg

IMG00414-20111114-0948.jpg

IMG00417-20111114-0950.jpg

Will add more parts later. All the prices are OBO. The best way to contact me is text/call 813.784.6220 or PM/post on here.

Last edited:
I'll take the oem amber front blinkers and the rear side markers.

I'll take the oem amber front blinkers and the rear side markers.

PM sent.

I sent you a Pm about the rims. Im in Orlando fl

PM replied.

sawadee cub

สวัสดีครับ คนไทยเหรอครับ? Sawadee krub. Are you Thai too?

can you do $50 shipped-3day (today) to 94901 on the Crystal Clears? must be today for holiday gift

if so shoot me your paypal address and i will pay and shoot you my address.

I think I can do it. Just went online to check with USPS. The Priority Mail Flat Rate box should do the job.

Anyway, sent you a PM.

[QUOTE=ThaiCruiser;

สวัสดีครับ คนไทยเหรอครับ? Sawadee krub. Are you Thai too?

yes..:cheers:

Updated parts sold. Also, more parts added.

I'll take the axle to frame SS brake lines. PM me your PayPal and I'll send funds. Thanks

-Eric

I'll take the axle to frame SS brake lines. PM me your PayPal and I'll send funds. Thanks

-Eric

It's pending sale as a set. Will let you know ASAP if it falls through. Give me 48 hours.

More parts sold.

A couple more parts sold/added.

Merry Christmas everyone!

JDM fog lights sold!

Do you guys know the part numbers of the fog lights? im scouring the intern to find a pair but there is no info on them other than here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom