SOLD Northern Colorado- 80 series Slee 6" lift springs, Slee lower control arms, OME N73L/N74L shocks-UPDATE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone getting ready for Cruise Moab 2020???

Slee 6" springs, medium fronts and heavy rears. I have the previous generation lower control arms (with newer bushings, a few years old) and have N73L/N74L shocks that are part of the package although not photographed as they are still on my 80 presently. I prefer not to separate anything at this time unless there are buyers for everything interested at the same time.

The lift was on my 80 for about 8 years. The springs have zero fade but have some rust where they seat and have worn thru the paint, it is superficial surface rust. The lower front control arms have been blasted and re-powder coated, see photos. The OME L shocks that are included are in nice shape too. If you have any questions feel free to ask. The reason I am selling is because I replaced the 6" springs and related with OME J's and am ordering BP-51's.

springs, control arms and shocks. I will package extremely well and will ship at buyer's expense, (these items weigh over 200# total). Please PM me a serious offer if interested.

Thank you for looking and thank you for your interest.

IMG_5642.JPG

IMG_5643.JPG

IMG_6787.JPG
IMG_6789.JPG
IMG_6790.JPG

Last edited:
Updated thead title to include more items.

Bump, anyone interested?

I prefer to sell everything together at this time if possible.
Thank you for looking.

Yes. Please PM me for more details or questions you may have.

Bump.

Sunday afternoon bump...

Bump, No one looking to add a 6" lift to their 80?

Are you willing to sell just the springs

Update bump-

Front control arms are blasted and re-powder coated. I will update the thread with new photos when they're done.

Update bump-

Front control arms are blasted and re-powder coated. I will update the thread with new photos when they're done.

Been keeping an eye on this thread...

I’m interested in buying the control arms. Looks like you have some interest in just the springs too. Let’s make it happen.

I’d buy the arms without new powdercoat too if it’s not too late.

-Chris

Updated post, new photos and new price.

Anyone getting ready for Cruise Moab 2020???

Slee 6" springs, medium fronts and heavy rears. I have the previous generation lower control arms (with newer bushings, a few years old) and have N73L/N74L shocks that are part of the package although not photographed as they are still on my 80 presently. I prefer not to separate anything at this time unless there are buyers for everything interested at the same time.

The lift was on my 80 for about 8 years. The springs have zero fade but have some rust where they seat and have worn thru the paint, it is superficial surface rust. The lower front control arms have been blasted and re-powder coated, see photos. The OME L shocks that are included are in nice shape too. If you have any questions feel free to ask. The reason I am selling is because I replaced the 6" springs and related with OME J's and am ordering BP-51's.

springs, control arms and shocks. I will package extremely well and will ship at buyer's expense, (these items weigh over 200# total). Please PM me a serious offer if interested.

Thank you for looking and thank you for your interest.

View attachment 2019740
View attachment 2019741

View attachment 2221727View attachment 2221732View attachment 2221733
Damn finally sold? Just got the money 😳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom