FREE 80 series side steps & brushguard (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jungle80farmer

Jungle Fruit Farmer
Threads
I took off my 97 side steps & brush guard. Im in the Sacramento area free to any mud members who wanna pick them up. Don't wanna deal with shipping. Pm me if interested.

20170520_135609.jpg

20170520_135625.jpg

20170409_094005.jpg

If you decide that you would be willing to ship, I'd love to take the brush guard. Thanks!
Man I don't know where I could even find a box for it. If you wanna line up boxing & shipping at the local ups store (if they box stuff that big) ill drop it off. Im in the 95621 area code. If I see any big boxes ill save em. Maybe a patchwork of boxes? Lol

Man I don't know where I could even find a box for it. If you wanna line up boxing & shipping at the local ups store (if they box stuff that big) ill drop it off. Im in the 95621 area code. If I see any big boxes ill save em. Maybe a patchwork of boxes? Lol
Ill look into it. I think at Fastenal, they will just strap it to a palet and send it. Supposedly it's cheap and easy. Let me look into it and I'll get right back to you. Shoot me a text if you get a chance. 352-665-3224

I would take the running boards too. Mine are rusty with holes and missing the rear end cap on the driver's rear. If you end up being able to ship, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom