80 Series Seat cover, cushion review. Lseat/Carhart. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wdmoore.ca
Hi All
Not an install review. Just a review of LC Heaven seat bottom replacement cushions, Carhart seat covers, and LSeat leather replacement covers.
My 80 needed front seat bottoms and leathers, and I wanted to put covers on the leathers for long term protection.

Chose foam bottoms from LC Heaven, price was best at the time and they arrived promptly. High quality. Once installed i Sat almost 1" higher and waaay more comfy. Firm but comfy. Didnt do the backs as they were good.
1655322449551.jpeg

Chose LSeat leathers for two reasons; 1. They will sell only bottoms, which was all I needed, and they were the least expensive. My backs were pretty rough but not torn like the bottoms, and I was planning on seat covers. I was a bit concerned with Lseat communications, but I took the risk and ordered. They arrived on time. The quality and fit was absolutely perfect, could not have asked for better. Can't imagine any of the other suppliers being any better. Bought the hog rings and pliers from them also, was glad i spent the extra $10. They look loose here as they still need to be hog ringed to seat base. Already did one but forgot to take pics. It was perfect.
1655322472597.jpeg

Chose Carhart seat covers from Covercraft as I liked the looks and they looked very durable. Did 2 rows. Expensive! However the fit and quality is outstanding. A little wrinkly here and there, but overall awesome. Super durable fabric and good looks. Will last forever. Bonus is huge map pocket behind both front seats, and a bottle or whatever holder on each side of both front seats.
1655322498895.jpeg

1655322522160.jpeg

1655322551783.jpeg

Also installed the Carhart dash cover from Covercraft. Again expensive, but good fit and finish. Pics on next page.

I think the whole package makes my old cab much nicer.

Cheers

That dash cover is super nice. There are 2 options on their site...did you get the one that was about $50? or the "suedemat"? and what color?
Got the limited edition in Carhart brown. $77

Got the limited edition in Carhart brown. $77
So, it's been 7 months.

What's your review and pics after that long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom