80 Series Roof Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m looking for a good looking roof rack for my black 1997 land cruiser. Any suggestions?

ARB Classic Steel Flat Rack
pic 2.jpg

Last edited:
Bowfin has everything you'd like about a prinsu but with much better attachment clamps. 2 people can remove the bowfin in less than 1 min. The amount of time Patrick spend packaging and labeling items is unparalleled . You'll appreciate the small details.

IMG_20190731_134916_229.jpg

IMG_20181008_121231_280.jpg

IMG_20180818_183021_979.jpg

Last edited:
I looked at the Bowfin and it is almost exactly like the Prinsu. I agree the mounting system is better, but I have had no issues with the Prinsu design. I just don't see the value of paying$115.00 extra for the convenience of the Bowfin mounts. The shipping was less expensive and most importantly they had stock when Bowfin seems to be sold out on a regular basis. I am glad he is so successful.

I didn't want to start a new thread, auto anything dot com carries the Prinsu Roof Rack and is currently offering free shipping and 20 percent off (have to sign upnfor newsletter) with free shipping. Just bought one for $770 shipped.

I’m looking for a good looking roof rack for my black 1997 land cruiser. Any suggestions?
Try Gamiviti. Tim makes all sorts of roof racks for multiple Toyota SUV models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom