Wanted 80 series roof rack gutter mounted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a 97’ 80 series. Took the factory off. Would like full length gutter mounted rack for gear. I’m in Louisiana but can pay for shipping.

Cheers !

I had a yakima megawarrior on my 80. I sold the 80 and kept all of the hardware and basket. I am putting the basket on my 100 series but still have the yakima 1a raingutter feet and the 58in crossbars. I'll take a $100 for the four feet plus shipping. Which is a pretty good deal if you've looked at the cost of them. I'd rather not ship the bars because the shipping cost would be a lot I imagine but the bars are fairly easy to come by. The feet are usually the hardest part to find at a decent price.

I had a yakima megawarrior on my 80. I sold the 80 and kept all of the hardware and basket. I am putting the basket on my 100 series but still have the yakima 1a raingutter feet and the 58in crossbars. I'll take a $100 for the four feet plus shipping. Which is a pretty good deal if you've looked at the cost of them. I'd rather not ship the bars because the shipping cost would be a lot I imagine but the bars are fairly easy to come by. The feet are usually the hardest part to find at a decent price.
Do you know, would these work well on an FJ62? I believe when I did some looking around, I remember seeing 1a as the right fit... also do you still have them?

I do still have them. I'm pretty sure they'll work on any 60 series, or any vehicle with a rain gutter really. I can still do $100 plus shipping. If you can send me an area code I can get a shipping estimate this afternoon or tomorrow. They also come with the locks and key.

Thanks

Sounds good. I've got them boxed up. I'll get a shipping quote tomorrow afternoon and let you know a total. If you want to PM me your address that would be cool. I could get a more acurate shipping amount probably. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom