For Sale 80 series rock sliders for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of 80 series rocky road outfitter sliders for sale. Had them on my 1996 fzj80, bought them about 7 years ago. They fit nice and tight, but opted to go the metal tech route, they are local for me and I wanted a bigger kick out. They retail for $639, I am looking for $300. They are powder coated but could use some touch up, the pictures are honest. I am looking to clear some space. I am listing this minus the hardware, I am sure you can get it from the manufacturer. I have it somewhere and am looking for it, but assume it has nothing other than what is in the pictures, and I will see what turns up. Please contact with any other questions. Here is a product link. I am located in forest grove Oregon.
80 Series Rock Sliders: Landcruiser 80 Series Rock Sliders, Supersliders, and Kicker Rock Sliders (also for Lexus 450)

9014A302-54EE-47DA-8572-280E82E1A8C8.jpeg

164F462D-BE7E-40AB-B956-FB48B2871108.jpeg

743154E4-4D59-40FA-9FC8-6CBF337A438F.jpeg

Pmed you

Any chance your coming to Spokane or even east Oregon soon? I'll take em!!
Don’t have any plans on heading that way, but I would be open to meeting you somewhere off I-84, or discuss some other shipping options if that would help.

I have a 1994 just looked to see if there was a difference and apparently something Is different.. would you know what that is? I'm thinking cat got moved??

Alright let's see what shipping would run first .. I'm 83856 area code what ever is the cheapest..

I know some guys on here ship with fastenal, I couldn’t get the online quote to work kept getting an error message. I contacted greyhound got a quote for right around $120. They said that is 7 day shipping, but with items this long they say it can take up to 13 days more...I called rocky road today and they said both rails are approx 120lbs combined. Rough dementions are 68”-30”-12”.

I have a 1994 just looked to see if there was a difference and apparently something Is different.. would you know what that is? I'm thinking cat got moved??

My 96 has the double in series cat, my 93 and some of the older ones ran a big single cat. These sliders were on my 96 with the dual inline cats.

I would not bother with shipping it's a big Hassel and there are plenty of people that will buy them local.

Is that cat cover on passenger side? Rock road outfitters only question they ask driver side or passenger .. mines passenger

All cats are on passenger side

Sold

I have a set of 80 series rocky road outfitter sliders for sale. Had them on my 1996 fzj80, bought them about 7 years ago. They fit nice and tight, but opted to go the metal tech route, they are local for me and I wanted a bigger kick out. They retail for $639, I am looking for $300. They are powder coated but could use some touch up, the pictures are honest. I am looking to clear some space. I am listing this minus the hardware, I am sure you can get it from the manufacturer. I have it somewhere and am looking for it, but assume it has nothing other than what is in the pictures, and I will see what turns up. Please contact with any other questions. Here is a product link. I am located in forest grove Oregon.
80 Series Rock Sliders: Landcruiser 80 Series Rock Sliders, Supersliders, and Kicker Rock Sliders (also for Lexus 450)

View attachment 1815722

View attachment 1815723

View attachment 1815724
Would you ship? I'm interested in them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom