For Sale 80 series rear tire carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rear tire carrier, with fiberglass tire cover. I don't have the sheet metal or the mount points that are on the truck, only the stuff that can be un bolted. But I believe I can get those parts for anyone who is interested and needs them. $150 OBO
Edit3-IMG_0703.jpg

Tire Rack

I am not sure what its going to take to install this thing onto my rig. Can it be done with a drill and some bolts? I dont want the tire cover. My tires are too big. Do you think a larger tire, without the tire cover, will mount on this thing?
CJ

I wouldn't call it simple it get it mounted, but it's not hard. You have to take apart some of the interior as there is some mounting hardware and structural support needed behind the plastic panels in the back. I don't think you would need much more than basic hand tools though.

Yes, it will hold a much larger tire. I have 35's on my current HDJ81, with a full size spare hanging off the back with no issues. Has been there for 2 years with no adverse effects, and I'm in the back many times a day (it is my work truck and my tools are back there).

Anyone in Western Canada want this??? Shipping to the states is proving to be ridiculous.....

Make me an offer.....

Out of curiosity, what is shipping to 91351?

I would love to have this but the shipping is brutal and I won't be heading to Western Canada for about 5 more months.

(free bump for you)

hmm...

do you have any pics of what was behind the plastic mouldings in the rear pillars? trying to figure out whats needed in order to strengthen the pillar & quarter panel.

any chance those rims are for sale?

Rims are on my new one!!! Sorry mate..

There is mounting hardware for them behind the pannel that I don't have at the moment, but I think I have access to it if needed....

No pics as I don't have the truck anymore just the parts, sorry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom