80 series rear spring packers needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you just mean the stock rubber piece? I think that I have one in my garage.

What Im looking for are aftermarket and come in 5mm and 10mm sizes, normally colored and plastic. Does that sound like what you have?
spring trim packer.jpg
Last edited:
While your at it Phil you can spin spacers for the front of mine :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom