80 series rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some answers. I saw this 80 series rear bumper. It has stickers that show TJM but I don’t believe they made / make a rear bumper for the 80 series. Does anyone know for sure and / or what this may be? Thanks much.
1682880732716.jpeg

One thing's for sure, that fireman's axe handle is no good for a panhard rod.

Don't think TJM make them anymore

I agree. It’s very clean and slim. Wonder if there is something similar? I’m gonna call tjm as well.

TJM said discontinued a few years ago. anyone have any other ideas other than 4 x 4 labs? I do like that one just looking for options That might be more discrete like the TJM.

Very good. Thank you. Nice truck. Original paint? Lot nicer than mine. By the way, what size are your tires and are you running spacers? Looks like a better stance than stock. Thanks again for the photos.

Very good. Thank you. Nice truck. Original paint? Lot nicer than mine. By the way, what size are your tires and are you running spacers? Looks like a better stance than stock. Thanks again for the photos.

Thanks, yep it's original paint. The tires are 295/75/16's with 1.5" spacers. I'd prefer not to have the spacers but I dislike the stock stance more

Kaymar makes a similar model with an integrated (and rated) receiver hitch. You can get them with no swing outs or with left and /or right swing outs. Like TJM, the U.S. distributors come and go.

Screenshot_20230501-211045~2.png

kaymar. I’ll take a look. Thanks. But after seeing Florida’s 40th mine needs a lot of work. Paint has just been destroyed by living at the beach it’s whole life. Only 170k. Runs like a top but kinda ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom