Wanted 80 series rear axle shaft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
Broke my elocked axle shaft this weekend so looking for a used or new long spline (elocker) axle shaft or if someone has a pair of new Nitro Gear or RCV shafts that they are not using I would be interested in those also.

FZJ80 rear axle right side shaft long spline for elocked models !

Last edited:
I'd stay away from nitro shafts. I broke a set a couple of years ago and sent them back for warranty. Still waiting for them. Apparently their shipping department screwed up and set them to the wrong address with the wrong name on them ? Maybe I'll get some new ones one day? Since then I have been wheeling on stock shafts and they seem waaaay stronger so far.

I'd stay away from nitro shafts. I broke a set a couple of years ago and sent them back for warranty. Still waiting for them. Apparently their shipping department screwed up and set them to the wrong address with the wrong name on them ? Maybe I'll get some new ones one day? Since then I have been wheeling on stock shafts and they seem waaaay stronger so far.
Thanks but I have some Nitro upgrades in my front axle and they seem to hold up pretty good with the torque and weight of the 1HZ on them and the bite of my 40 inch sticky tires .
IMG_2790.JPG

The rears are different from the fronts. They are 4130 chromoly they twist very easily. Stock ones are stronger. I run the same tire/wheel package as you. Please do as you like, just letting you know what I've learned about those shafts and the warranty issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom