Wanted 80 series rear axle backing plates for disk brakes (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings,

I'm looking for the L/R backing plates for a 95-97 axle, or 93-94 w/ disc brakes. Looking to convert HDJ81 rears to US spec.

Last edited:
I just changed mine to the US spec today. Found out that you will need the parking brake cable also.

Thanks for the heads up, trying to get all the small parts together still. This has been a bit more complicated than expected....

Thanks for the heads up, trying to get all the small parts together still. This has been a bit more complicated than expected....
Look up Craigslist in Sacramento under “Landcruiser parts” by owner. There’s a guy parting out several 93-97 US market ones.

BTW, I’ll be in Elko tomorrow for work till Wednesday. I will be stopping in Winnemucca both ways for gas. I would love to see your rig if possible.

Last edited:
$180 shipped for both backing plates out of 1997.

Greetings,

I'm looking for the L/R backing plates for a 95-97 axle, or 93-94 w/ disc brakes. Looking to convert HDJ81 rears to US spec.
Just curious, do you have the old small disc brake backing plates and rotors with hardware? I am actually looking to do the opposite of what you are doing. I want the smaller brakes to clear the 15" rims.

Just curious, do you have the old small disc brake backing plates and rotors with hardware? I am actually looking to do the opposite of what you are doing. I want the smaller brakes to clear the 15" rims.
Long gone unfortunately. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom