80 series QLD oz suspension rules (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok sorry to ask this but I’m confused, according to Queensland rules I can have total up to 150mm lift does that mean legally have 3” lift, 315/75/16 tyres which only adds up to 125mm on a 1996 cruiser where the tyre size is 265 standard.
Each mod is within the allowable amount as per there statement.
Thoughts please ?

ED7FE3E7-DF5B-40F1-B4AA-A64E8A765DD3.jpeg

Looks like a 3" (75mm) suspension lift is permitted and along with a 2" (50mm) increase in tyre diameter. How strict are the local plod with enforcing the rules? 3" lifts are rarely 3" unless you have a good amount of weight in the truck.

Looks like a 3" (75mm) suspension lift is permitted and along with a 2" (50mm) increase in tyre diameter. How strict are the local plod with enforcing the rules? 3" lifts are rarely 3" unless you have a good amount of weight in the truck.
Well they have there moments here but surely 3” coils and 315 tyres only add up to 125mm so I don’t understand everyone saying u can’t have it 🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree with you but a 3" lift on a light truck will probably end up closer to 4". If the authorities just look at the paperwork then you're good but if they pull out the tape measure they might get a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom