For Sale 80 series PS pump and gear box + few parts from 40 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
From 95 FZJ80
Sold: Rebuilt OE PS Pump using CDan supplied rebuild kit. I also installed a NSK6203VVC3 bearing on the spindle which doesn't come with the kit.

$600: newly rebuilt PS Gear Box. If someone wants it, I will send it off to West Texas for you along with an OEM rebuild kit and they'll provide you with a newly rebuilt gear box. If you don't want it rebuilt (~$160 for seal kit + $50 shipping to TX + $210 rebuild/shipping back), I'll sell just the box for $200+shipping.

$50+shipping: Blue Fan Clutch. No issues, prob has 40k miles on it.

$50+shipping: 3FE Fan. No issues, prob has 40k miles on it.
----------------
$50+shipping: I also have a Clutch Master cylinder from a 1972 FJ40 with a rebuild kit (not installed).

Thanks. Jeff

Last edited:
Parts are off. I can take pics for anyone interested. I can sell the fan clutch with the fan as well.

See pics.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Interested in PS pump PM sent.

No one needs a completely refurbished OEM Gear Box? Cost new is ~$2500. I know that there are plenty out there leaking just like mine was. Moving soon....need to get rid of some parts.

By the way, after installing a rebuilt gear box (west Texas) and new tie rod ends, the amount of improvement in handling and steering is significant. Well worth the effort pulling the box off and having it rebuilt if you have leaks, steering play and worn or leaking tre's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom