80 series parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold my 97 LX, here's what is still in the garage:

97 LC FSM. As new, except where my 5 year olds decided to draw on the front cover with a ball point pen. $50 shipped ****SOLD****

New OEM (from CDan) front rotors and 100 series pads. $150 plus actual shipping. ****SOLD****

Used rear turn signals, pair. Good shape. Sold the truck with Mot's clears on it. $80 shipped.

New OEM front end rebuild kit (from Cdan). $150 shipped.

New OEM in wrapper Tan Lexus Floor Mats front and middle. $60 plus actual shipping. Dropped the $$ by $10. They are new, never used but the stitching of the word Lexus isn't "perfect". Color is right on in person, flash shows them weird.

Used front amber turn signals, pair. Good shape. $20 shipped.

Note: I am waiting on one PM from a board member who posted up on my vehicle for sale thread a while back who wanted the mats and rebuild kit. If you want dibs, let me know.

I have tried to price these below market value to make it a fair price. I will ship via USPS and will include receipt for the actual shipping charges.

You can Paypal or send me a check.

I am in St. Paul, MN 55114. If you are in the area we can arrange pick up and save the shipping.

Thank you to the board for all the fun and tech info.

Send me a PM if interested.

Alex

Last edited:
Alex,

You got PM on 97 LC Manual.

Arya Ebrahimi said:
I'm pretty sure I'll take the rotors, but have no use for the pads. Willing to sell them seperately? Say $120 for the rotors? Lemme know. I can paypal immediately.

Thanks,

Ary

Ary,

Maybe. I'd like to get rid of both at the same time. Let this thread play out for a bit and if no takers you've got first dibs. $30 more than what you are offering and you've got a set of 100 pads on the shelf.

Pictures as requested.
lx floor mats.jpg
lx front signals.jpg
lx rear signals.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom