Parting Out FZj80 Parting Out *updated* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a straight tie rod for the front steering.... the one behind the axle for 96. Thanks and shipped 92056

Looking for a straight tie rod for the front steering.... the one behind the axle for 96. Thanks and shipped 92056

For now I am aiming to keep most of the axles/ steering in place to be sold as complete units or as a complete rolling chassis If anything changes there I will pm ya

Would you part with a front core support? I know it would be a pain to remove. Thanks

I would have no issue pulling that and selling however it does have some damage to the passenger side upper section — it would need to be dealt with.... no rust though... if that is what you’re after. I can send pic if interested. Thanks

I would have no issue pulling that and selling however it does have some damage to the passenger side upper section — it would need to be dealt with.... no rust though... if that is what you’re after. I can send pic if interested. Thanks

What type of damage? Thanks

Door panels (4) , and interior rear cargo area plastic trim both sides shipped to 78040

Door panels are sold, i do have the cargo area trim both sides in gray.... is that the color you need?

Don't suppose you have a clean steering column clam shell do you?

I need the plastic connector that plugs into the dizzy for a 93-94. Must be those years, no harness or wiring needed, just the harness side of the connector.

Looking for the rear bumper 'side seals' that go from the bumper cover to the body in the fender well.

And if you have them a single hubcap. Or if they're nice, a whole set.

Shipping to 46075 if possible.

Looking for the rear bumper 'side seals' that go from the bumper cover to the body in the fender well.

And if you have them a single hubcap. Or if they're nice, a whole set.

Shipping to 46075 if possible.
Sorry no dice on the side seals.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom