Parting Out FZj80 Parting Out *updated* (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for the instrument cluster bezel, black with the vents in good condition, for a 97 fzj80. also the 2 small rear marker lights, whaddaya got?

NEW YEAR BUMP!
No need to read through 15 pages of posts -- !
Just let me know what you're after for your 80 Series and maybe I have it?!
I try to get back with everyone quick quick fast!

Thanks!!

Im looking for 2 sets of OEM rear bumpstop cones. If you have any PM me back thanks...

im looking for the hard rubber pipe from the top of the round airbox to the top of the throttle body. im in costa rica and the rubbers go bad everywhere with the heat. the window rubber at the bottom of the window on all 4 doors are shot. it may come with a crome strip, hope im explaining this right.
thx in advance

intake 1.jpeg

You’re explaining it fine! So, I do have a good air intake tube but I don’t have the window belt moulding....

You’re explaining it fine! So, I do have a good air intake tube but I don’t have the window belt moulding....
awesome i have an address in canada. how much and would you ship. also my drivers seat rail is broken. its a lexus 1997, its a common fault i think. do you have the parts to fix it

I do have the lower orange turn signals if that's what you need? And someone is checking out the valence locally tomorrow, i can keep ya posted on if they want it or not....what year is your cruiser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom