Parting Out FZj80 Parting Out *updated* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swamp-thing

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a bunch of various 80 series parts for sale, mostly 93-96 era
Engine, suspension, axle & mechanical items, & many interior parts ( grey ) including, plastic trim panels, seats, handles, complete carpet set, rear sliding glass windows, cubby covers, various motors, switches, etc. small & large, please let me know what you're hunting for & I probably have it here.
Pictures are available via text or email.

Last edited:
You made no mention of one but you wouldnt happen to have a straight fuel door would you?

What kind of axle items do you have?

Will be an open front and elocked rear complete end to end. The axles will be the last to go since i need ti move this around. Can come with frame and title if desired.

Have A/C Heat Control Unit? If so, what condition are buttons? Also looking for Center Diff Lock button for '94

All pm’s replied and several items shipped this afternoon, thanks guys, let me know what else you’re after!

I should probably mention that there will be a great rust free rolling chassis with clean colorado title available for a buggy / truggy build if someone were looking. Axles would be open front & elocked ff rear. Would include basic parts holding axles to frame and steering linkage etc. Body is a goner... that & most eveything else would be stripped.

Last edited:
I don’t have a gauge at this time but I believe I have the ps door lock actuator, I’ll have a look today for ya!

Last edited:
PM sent

Looking for 6 used fuel injectors for my 97'. Shipping to 98407. Thanks. Jason

Bump for a great seller! Thank you for the fuel door!

the dial for the lockers..... got one?

Hey thanks for asking, i am going to keep the locker dial in a package deal to sell with the locked axle, if anything changes there I will keep you posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom