Wanted 80-series parts needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in need of both headlights and the driver side front corner light. I also need the black plastic surround that goes around the A/T shifter and a driver side taillight. Let me know what you got and how much it will be shipped to 97132! TIA

HI,

I have a good black plastic surround for the at shifter. I still need to pull it. It's in the cruiser i'm parting out right know. Don't have any good headlight, just the glass. The front marker lights are sold. I only have one taillight and it's for the passanger side.

I will sell the shifter plastic for $12.00 . I can ship or you can pick it up in sherwood oregon.

Have a good one
Brian

HI,

I have a good black plastic surround for the at shifter. I still need to pull it. It's in the cruiser i'm parting out right know. Don't have any good headlight, just the glass. The front marker lights are sold. I only have one taillight and it's for the passanger side.

I will sell the shifter plastic for $12.00 . I can ship or you can pick it up in sherwood oregon.

Have a good one
Brian

That's great, Brian! I'll take it. I live in Newberg, OR, so I'll just stop by and grab it. I will PM you with my phone #.

PM jaysdead40 I think he has the PS lights, he has taillights too. You need to quit going out and playing in your truck. Every time you do you come here with a big wanted list :)

He's got taillights. But they are probably too fancy for your use. He has the LEDs from MOT. You need to get converted to trailer lights so you have cheap readily available replacements like Action Jackson did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom