SOLD 80 Series Parts - locker actuators - South Louisiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
bslca.com
Drove a built 95 FJ80 for 10 great years and sold it a few years ago. Had some left over parts in the shop and this is whats left. Shipping on your dime from 70503. Mudship and pickup is welcome.

- PFRAN interior LED Light kit for an 80, includes map, dome 1 and dome 2. Bought 3 kits didn't use this one. $25 - SOLD

- Pass Rear Window Motor - I just opened the box last weekend from cruiser parts.net probably missed that it was on the shelf - $20 - SOLD

- Rear Locker actuator, rear locker harness, guard, sensor and brackets - this unit will have to be ran to a toggle switch to lock and
unlock the diff. It worked with no issues that way until I took it out. Why is that? While putting in the 4.88's I assume
the 3rd member fell and dislodged one of the magnets in the actuator motor because it wasn't working when we put it back together.
Paul (club mechanic) rebuilt the unit for me. One of the magnets fell out when he opened up the unit to rebuild and was out of order when
rebuilt so it didn't work with factory switch. (I scored the front and rear lockers off a pull a part 80 I couldn't pass up and
swapped them out) - $150 for everything - SOLD

- Front Locker Actuator & Harness - working factory unit that came off my 80. It will work with your factory switch and locker ECU. - $150 - SOLD
20180322_213419.jpg
20180322_213452.jpg

View attachment 1820982

Last edited:
@Volunteer I’ll take the Pfran led kit if it’s still available.

Updated - TTT :cheers:

locker actuator's are still available 👍

To the top ☝

Found the front harness in there as well. Here is a few more pics as well. Box has both actuators, both harnesses, rear sensor and the guard it even has a few of the bolts. $300 takes it all. Pick it up, Mudship or you pay the shipping.

20190424_184406.jpg
20190424_184446.jpg
20190424_184458.jpg

20190424_184534.jpg

Do both of them work, need to rebuilt or replace mine on my lx450, looking to plug and play.?

Do both of them work, need to rebuilt or replace mine on my lx450, looking to plug and play.?

Yes both work, the front is plug and play, the rear was rebuilt but will have to be run to a toggle switch. When it was rebuilt one of the magnets was set back in a different position so it won't work with the factory switch. Thanks

Still available 6/17/19 :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom